[Asterisk-Users] determining what number was dialed?

Paul Concepcion cepcion at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 14:12:10 MST 2004

Here's our setup:

8 analog lines all terminate in an Adtran TA750 channel bank we
bought. From there a crossover cable connects to the T100P card in our
Asterisk server.

(sorry, I'm more of a perl/java guy who got thrown into this, my phone
knowledge is pretty weak). I'm not too sure what signalling info
you're looking for. The settings in the channel bank are defaults, esf
framing and b8zs coding.

We temporarily had regular phones connected to a few of the analog
lines and the caller ID information did come through. Are there
questions I should ask my provider that will tell me what kind of
signalling we use?

In the meantime, I'll see what ${DNID} can do ...

Thanks,

-paul