[Asterisk-Users] residential sip phone

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 13:26:49 MST 2004

Depending on the application the Grandstream is decent but for
prolonged use I've found it's better to not pinch the pennies and go
with something a bit more expensive but with less problems. For a
simple SOHO deployment I'm just putting a Sipura SPA 3000 on their
cordless base station (Panasonic).

Hopefully given time a sub $100 phone does come up without the
shortcomings of those before it but until then I'd be hard pressed as
to what phone to deploy.

-- William