[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and software Raid

Ed Devine ncfm at airmail.net
Sat Aug 21 11:47:59 MST 2004

I've got a Dual Xeon system Digium Quad T1 and an Idle T1 circuit that I can experiment with. I've been wanting to use Redhat with software Raid 1 on an Asterisk server.

Has anyone had any experience with software raid and Asterisk? Also, if the software raid doesn't play, any recommendations for a hardware based IDE Raid controller and suggestions on best practices for setting up the disk partitions (2 X 40 GB. Maxtors) for a mirrored environment would be appreciated.

Thanks all