[Asterisk-Users] system reboot often?

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sat Aug 21 06:35:22 MST 2004

This doesn't answer your question completely, but I have noticed that
inserting and removing the kernal modules doesn't work all that well and
that rebooting is a better answer at that point.

Have you verified that you are not IRQ sharing?  * really doesn't like that,
even though other applications are ok with it.