[Asterisk-Users] system reboot often?

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Sat Aug 21 04:42:39 MST 2004

I just deployed * on my home system last Sunday.  2x since then the Zap
hardware seems to have malfunctioned on some way.

One time it would just screech out one FXS, even though it would ring.  The
other time * would bridge to my FXO but it never got out on the line.  I have
a new TDM400 with 3 FXS and 1 FXO.

Both times I tried unloading the zaptel drivers (which worked) and reloading
them, which failed.  A reboot of the system brought everything back.

Is this common?  Are there ways to minimize this?  Would a different PCI slot
possibly make a difference?  Or a different system?  Is this just a chronic
problem with the Digium hardware?

Thanks!

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.