[Asterisk-Users] Max retries exceeded on call - seqno 102 (critical request)

Steve Anderson steve.anderson at us.checkpoint.com
Fri Aug 20 15:23:03 MST 2004

I've seen other request info on this config before.

I've got the system up and running, Zap/Modem has been working for
several days, no errors/warnings.

Simply added info for broadvoice and I can dial into my system via the
remote, but dial out from my box renders the following:

I get one ring on the remote line, then on the console

chan_sip.c:675 retans_pkt: Maximum retries exceeded on call
(calltracktxt)@externalip for seqno 102 (Critical Request)

-- No one is available to answer at this time
repeat of the above with a 102(Non-Critical Request)

I am natting going out to the world with a small firewall appliance.