[Asterisk-Users] snom 200 and * question

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Fri Aug 20 15:06:51 MST 2004

Hi all

I have question regarding to my nom 200 and asterisk.

I have an * server with two x101p and two lines conected.

When i am in a call in line 1 and a call in line two is received the first
call goes imediatly to hold and the line button blinks indicating that
another call arrived.

It is very bad because i can,t inform  the first caller that  the another
call is waiting... i have to take the second call tell the second caller to
wait and return to the first call.

What can i do to make the first call remain until i attend the second?

Snom 200 runing software 2.03o

Asterisk from CVS 01/21/04

dialplan:

When the caller press 2 or 3