[Asterisk-Users] Sipura endpoints

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Fri Aug 20 11:24:30 MST 2004

Matt Schulte wrote:

>Anyone have experience with Sipura's? Anyone know if they offer a
>warranty? Would like opinions on these, good or flame.

We bought three SPA-2000s to use for our off premes extensions.  Out of
those they all worked flawlessly until earlier this week when one just
stopped responding.  It would grab an IP address from the DHCP server
but nothing beyond that.  Sipura offers a 30 day warranty which we
accessed through our reseller (though we did have to pay for shipping
to/from the reseller).

I've become very fond of these units, but have only had them for a few
weeks so I can't speak for long term reliability.  For the few units we
tested out, these seemed like the best option.