[Asterisk-Users] False Hangups on Asterisk

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Fri Aug 20 06:21:58 MST 2004

Sorry for top-posting just carrying on the tradition...

I had major problems with this last week on an IAX-FXO-Phone during a conference.  I was disconnected every 30 minutes or so.

I noticed some oddities with Lag and Jitter, and I can be sure, but I think it was when I maybe hadn't been talking for a few minutes.

Matt Riddell