[Asterisk-Users] Where to purchase ISDN (BRI) cards in Australia (preferably)

David MacKinnon blaed at mylibris.com
Fri Aug 20 00:05:27 MST 2004

Adam Goryachev wrote:

>Consider that the importer had to pay for the austel approval.... Yes,

I appreciate approval costs, but in this case the card can be had 65EUR new
(about $110). The only place I've seen the Fritz advertised in Australia
had it
at $360. Approval costs money, sure, and it's not a high volume item, but
still... There seems a reasonable interest in using them in Australia,
but I'd
say very few will fork out for it when the price differential is so great.

-David