[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + ser

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Thu Aug 19 07:08:06 MST 2004

   Dear Pavel,

   Go to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk
   or search in google

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

Hello guys,

I'm new to asterisk and I have some problems -
would you help me please.

I installed following configuration: Linux server
with Asterisk + Digium X100P FXO card

I dial the line - and I hear the voice :
Congratiolations, you succesfully installed... and so on

I want to use this configuration for this situation

Real Phone Line - Aterisk/SIP - Office SIP
Phones(X-lite) with internal numbers

I want to be able to call outside using prefix - if
want to call for example 123456 to enter in

sip phone 0 123456 and to call this number and the
other way - somebody calling the office

phone to hear instructions - to hear pavel enter 1
to redirect him/her to my internal sip number,

to hear y enter 2 and so on... I read so a lot of documantation but I have no success till now.

Somebdoy can help me with easy guide?

The other my question is how I can use ser and
asterisk together? Some tutorial ?

I've runned SER and it's working fine - I want to
use it with asterisk for voice mail if user is not

available or redirecting ...

Please help me

Thanks in advance

Pavel