[Asterisk-Users] fax output from Asterisk into file

Vladyslav vladk at azhelp.net
Thu Aug 19 06:14:31 MST 2004

Good day ALL.

Could anyone tell me is there a way to get fax debug output into the
file when running safe_asterisk ?
V.8 capable
Preferred octets: 256
Can receive fax
Supported data signalling rates: V.27ter, V.29 and V.17
R8x7.7lines/mm and/or 200x200pels/25.4mm OK
2D coding OK
Scan line length: 215mm or 255mm
Recording length: A4 (297mm) and B4 (364mm)
Receiver's minimum scan line time: 5ms at 3.85 l/mm: T7.7 = T3.85
Error correction mode
R8x15.4lines/mm OK
Metric-based resolution preferred
Minimum scan line time for higher resolutions: T15.4 = T7.7
DCS:
Selected data signalling rate: V.29, 9600bps

The thing is that I'd like to make a web page where I'm uploading a file
(it's being converted into tiff), creates a call file in
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing and send a fax.

I have such call file:
Channel: TRUNK/100 at local
Callerid: 103
Application: txfax
Data: /tmp/fax2send.tiff

But there is a problem with status of the fax transmit.
When another end pickup a line and even no fax sent it hangups and *
delete call file in the outgoing folder.

--
Best regards
Vlad