[Asterisk-Users] New $89 VOIP phone

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Aug 18 03:03:35 MST 2004

> A photo of the phone is also at

Ahh, fast finger.

A photo of the phone is also at

http://www.yntx.com/en/

All in all, the phone is much nicer as the AT323. It's still annoying that
the Ethernet-Traffic LED is at the front, so you have some constant
blinking.

The 8 function buttons at the right side of the number pad are:

Server IP   Local Num
Missed      Called
Answered    Call
Local IP    Redial

That means, that once again one of the most important keys, "Call", is in
the middle of a key field. And keys that you don't really need or that
can be used by phone users to change the IP settings of the phone or SIP
server are placed at very prominent places.

From my current knowledge, I'd therefore prefer the GS over this phone.