[Asterisk-Users] New $89 VOIP phone

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Aug 18 02:58:17 MST 2004

> I am trying it this evening. It is sitting next to my desk, but in
> white.

Okay, I tried this phone.

> From what I know so far, this is just another phone based on the PA168
> chip from Centrality Comm, so it has it's pro's and con's. For example,
> the ATCOM AT-323 is very similar.

Now I know for sure: the phone is a PA168 based phone. The web setup page
looks like the examples from the chip manufacturer:

http://www.centralitycomm.com/solutions/setsip.htm
http://www.centralitycomm.com/solutions/setsip2.htm

This $89 phone is actually 2 years old, the manufacturer of the phone is
Yuxin. They have a intro web page there they claim to be the developer of
the phone and that this was in 2002:

http://www.yntx.com/en/introduce.htm

A photo of the phone is also at