[Asterisk-Users] Agi Question

Yelson fenix at gecko-soft.com
Tue Aug 17 17:10:58 MST 2004

Hi everybody
I'm working on an AGI in perl and i find this problem.

My agi should dial an outside number (PSTN) but every time that i try to dial
from the agi, asterisk shows this message:
 -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Dial) Options: (Zap/1d/95449078|30|tTrm)
Aug 17 19:00:58 NOTICE[335890]: app_dial.c:654 dial_exec: Unable to create
channel of type 'Zap'
  == Everyone is busy at this time
my box it's working fine i'm using a E100P and i can dial to the pstn from any
extension but when a try to do it from my agi i got this error and the call
gets mude (no make any sound, finally goes to the timeout extension). i changed
dialing a sip extension and it work fine, the code is
 print "exec Dial Zap/1d/95449078|30|tTrm \n";
 $result = <STDIN>;
So i don't know what to do, i'll be thankfull if you can help me with some
ideas
PD(i used the AGI perl package and i got the same problem)
Thank you

Att Yelson