[Asterisk-Users] New $89 VOIP phone

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Tue Aug 17 13:11:33 MST 2004

A solution to this very problem has already been discussed... in fact... in
this very thread!

There are several options (much better than plugging your PC into the phone
I might add) one being to buy a small desktop switch... Another would be to
install a switching wall plate like those from Cisco or 3com... Another
would be to think ahead and install another wall jack if your company might
now or in the future use IP telephony...