[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe

Mitul Sen mituls at whitepj.com
Tue Aug 17 12:36:54 MST 2004

I have just started using * and have been trying to set up MeetMe. So far I
have not been able to start a conference. When I dial the conference
extension (I am using X-Lite softphone), the call hangs up. I am not using
Zaptel cards so I uncommented the ztdummy in the Zaptel Makefile. My
configuration is as follows:

In meetme.conf:
conf => 1234

In extensions.conf:

exten => 2002,1,Answer
exten => 2002,2,Wait(1)
exten => 2002,3,MeetMe,1234
exten => 2002,4,Hangup

At the CLI prompt I get the following:
Aug 16 15:19:43 WARNING[565265]: pbx.c:1257 pbx_extension_helper: No
application 'MeetMe' for extension (sip, 2002, 3)

Is there anything I am missing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mitul