[Asterisk-Users] Formatting in sip.conf...can you have 2 @ signs for register?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Aug 16 19:12:11 MST 2004

<grrrr>  stupid top-posting confuses the hell out of these threads,
but I'll continue the insanity.

I _swear_ I already brought this problem up and it got resolved, like
1.5 years ago.  I explicitly remember talking with kram about a
right-to-left parsing trick he implemented to solve this exact
problem.  I don't feel like digging through my 3 gigs of mail to find
it, but I _know_ we hit this a while ago, or something very similar.
Why it's broken now, I haven't the slightest idea...

JT