[Asterisk-Users] Performance testing of asterisk

Tom Masterson thomasmas at eacceleration.com
Mon Aug 16 15:07:11 MST 2004

We are trying to set up some scripts to test asterisk under various loads.
What we are doing is trying to load a bunch of calls in to various queues
atuomatically from various numbers etc so we can see how it behaves.  I
think we can do this by loading files in to the var/spool/asterisk/qcall
directory.  However the format of this file has a field named identifier
which appears to be a file of some sort in some location.

1.  Are we going about this in the correct direction?
2.  Can someone explain what the fields in the file in qcall are and what
identifier should be?

Thanks
Tom