[Asterisk-Users] DID Questions

Brian McManus astbiz at mynetworkplaces.com
Mon Aug 16 14:37:39 MST 2004

Also, how manydigits is your provider passing, 4, 8, 10.  Sometimes they
only pass the last 4 so you do a
exten => 5555,1,

Although asterisk should log when it can't find an entry in a context,
alternatively, you could try a
 exten => _.,1,Playback(tt-weasels)
 exten => _.,2,Hangup
to test to see if you just aren't using the correct extension number
(aka your telco is passing you a different amount of digits)

Brian