[Asterisk-Users] Re: 1.0 RC2 External AGI Issues

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Mon Aug 16 10:52:02 MST 2004

Hi All,

Got this figured out -- apparently the AGI call also expects a filename
extension and doesn't automagically append the .agi.  Silly me.

Sorry to bother you guys with the triviality!

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, William R. Lorenz wrote:

> I'm trying to execute an external AGI script but get just the following:

>     -- Executing AGI("SIP/xlite-2fa7", "agi-test") in new stack
>     -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-test
>     -- AGI Script agi-test completed, returning 0

  [...]

__ __ ___ _| | William R. Lorenz <wrl at express.org>
\ V  V / '_| | http://www.ohiolinux.org/ ; Free conference and event hosting
 \./\./|_| |_| Linux and OSS-related topics. October 2, 2004 - Columbus, OH.