[Asterisk-Users] 1.0 RC2 External AGI Issues

William R. Lorenz wrl at express.org
Mon Aug 16 10:43:31 MST 2004

Hi All,

I'm trying to execute an external AGI script but get just the following:

    -- Executing AGI("SIP/xlite-2fa7", "agi-test") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/agi-test
    -- AGI Script agi-test completed, returning 0

For whatever reason, it looks like the AGI script is just exiting without
feeding the correct commands into Asterisk.  I can execute the script just
fine from a shell.  Asterisk is running as root, and all users have +rx
permissions to the script and can execute it just fine, anyways.  This is
the sample AGI script included with Asterisk, which I would think should
work.  I also tried another AGI script built with Asterisk::AGI, to no
avail.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to going about debugging this?

__ __ ___ _| | William R. Lorenz <wrl at express.org>
\ V  V / '_| | http://www.ohiolinux.org/ ; Free conference and event hosting
 \./\./|_| |_| Linux and OSS-related topics. October 2, 2004 - Columbus, OH.