[Asterisk-Users] What is the best Linux for asterisk

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Mon Aug 16 07:06:01 MST 2004

Start a new thread on this.  This subject is not a nice subject.

But Suse 9.1 uses a 2.6.x kernal.  Did you use the 2.6 directives in compiling your source? Did you put in the symlink to the kernal sources as has been documented previously in this forum?  If not, start there.

If you did, post some specific errors and maybe someone will see the error.

Lyle