[Asterisk-Users] What is the best Linux for asterisk

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Mon Aug 16 06:43:08 MST 2004

I've installed Asterisk on redhat 9 before, this of course can be a
chipset issue with your board? I love Asus personally but haven't ever
compiled Asterisk on one. What errors do you get? And on which make
(asterisk, zaptel, ...) Redhat 9 is a little dated, if you're thinking
of using redhat you might as well try Fedora. Not to promo it but other
than the symlink problem that I had it works like a champ.

    Matt