[Asterisk-Users] Differences in CDR files

Mickey Binder mickey at comflex.dk
Mon Aug 16 00:25:21 MST 2004

Hello there

I've got kind of an odd problem. I have a setup with a lot of SIP channels
and a 30 channel PRI which is working perfectly.

In order to bill the customers I fetch cdr files from the PRI provider,
those files are generated every two hours. If I compare the CDR files from
Asterisk and the CDR files from my provider there are large differences in
the billsec fields in some of the records. But in most of the records
billsec is the same value.

F.x. in one of the records my PRI provider bills the customer for 2637
seconds and Asterisk says 1597 in billsec.

What could cause these differences, could it be a hanging zap channel or
something like that?

Thank you,
Mickey Binder