[Asterisk-Users] consultative transfer with zaptel

Lars Lech dorfaue at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:29:22 MST 2004

Ist there any possibility to use the funktion "consultative transfer"?
( have 2 ISDN-pones attached to the hfc-nt card, configured as zap)
With the "#"-key it ist possible to park the call or to make a "blind
transfer" at the moment.
I have activated threewaycalling in the zapata.conf file:

; internal S0 bus (first hfc/s card):
context=local
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
group = 2
channel => 1-2
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes

I laso added the t and the T options to the extension lines:

exten => 12345,1,Ringing
exten => 12345,2,Dial(Zap/g2/${EXTEN},,Ttr)
exten => 12345,3,Hangup