[Asterisk-Users] no tones detected

Johnathan Bunn darksage at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 14:14:12 MST 2004

maybe this has been covered before but, i can't find it, has anyone
had a problem where outside lines can't use number presses like choose
extensions but inside lines can,
I am using voicetronix hardware with asterisk and when i call from a
station port I hear my greeting and can dial an extension and connect,
but if I call in I can here my greeting and pushing buttons does
nothing, and they dont show up on the console either.... I have tried
3 land line phones...

any help or a point in the right direction would be extremely helpful

thanks in advance
--
To follow the Path,
Look to the master,