[Asterisk-Users] Re:Re:7960 help

Jason Kawakami jkkawakami at optellabs.com
Sun Aug 15 13:03:20 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Gonzalo Gasca Meza <xomeboy at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] 7960 help
> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
>
> --0-1412799478-1092541735=:62359
>
> hi man,
> if you are trying to upgrade to the latest version, change the permissions
of the file, then to the SIP<macaddress>.cnf file add a line that
says ----image version = <version>, copy that line from the Sipdefault.cnf
file, .
> If the first workaround does not work, try to downgrade to version 2.3 and
the do the upgrade directly from that version.
> I can provide you any image you need.
> Let me know how that works
> I will highly appreciate your answer

ok, so I tried the first suggestion by adding 'image_version= POS3-06-3-00
to the beginning of the SIP<MAC>.cnf file for one of the phones that is
having trouble but still no luck.

I do not have access to any other images so if you want to send me one on or
off list that would be great.

Jason Kawakami