[Asterisk-Users] CCM <->(H323) <-> *

Chris Luke chrisy at flirble.org
Sun Aug 15 07:53:38 MST 2004

My hack worked for me, and still does and last time I checked was still
needed. There's no warranty for anyone else. It's possibile there's a
cleaner way to fix it, but I've not found it.

It was a one line addition to the OpenH323 library source that chan_h323
links against - you don't modify Asterisk itself at all. Read the original
message in the thread you posted a link to, it explains what I saw and
what I did about it.

FWIW, it was CCM 3.something.

Chris.