[Asterisk-Users] SIP <->h.323

Bernie Hoeneisen bhoeneis at switch.ch
Sat Aug 14 00:43:09 MST 2004

Hi Ryan!

Interesting what experience you have made in this issue.
We have setup the alternative channel for H.323 (the * built in
chan_h323), and we are now in a testing phase.

I was wondering (in case no transcoding is needed), how your setup treats
the RTP streams. Do the RTP streams go end-to-end or always via Asterisk?

Another question I'd be interested in: Have you also gained some
experience with bridging _video_ calls between H.323 and SIP?

cheers,
 Bernie

PS: I'd be glad, if I also could get the relevant config files from you.