[Asterisk-Users] Vlan question

Bryan Vyhmeister asterisk at bsdjournal.net
Fri Aug 13 14:44:56 MST 2004

 From what I have been told and my own experience, you cannot set the
7960G's switch port to be in a different VLAN unless you are using a
Cisco switch. The way it is set on a Cisco switch is through the
following configuration parameters for an individual port:

switchport mode access
switchport access vlan 3
switchport voice vlan 2

The voice traffic than flows on vlan 2 and the network traffic from the
PC is on vlan 3.

Bryan