[Asterisk-Users] Interop RTP "Extension headers" for QOS?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Fri Aug 13 06:38:52 MST 2004

Yah I have wondered that also. All of our devices do it, PSTN --> SIP,
PSTN --> MGCP and vice versa. How long have you been stuck on the
problem? And yes, we're dealing with the "test case" as well. :-) We had
to turn off reinvites, the team at Interop mentioned someone else was
having problems with reinvites. He was confused why we were sending so
many invites *shrug*. I think he's new to the field, then again aren't
we all?

	Matt