[Asterisk-Users] MGCP & RFC3149 & Swissvoice IP10

Bennett, Chris chris at corporatesystems.com
Fri Aug 13 06:34:57 MST 2004

I recently started using the Swissvoice IP10 phones with Asterisk.  The
only shortcoming I see is the fact that RFC3149 is missing from Asterisk
which limits some of the Business uses.  Thus I am a developer and
considering making the necessary changes to including rfc3149 in
Asterisk.

Does anybody else out there have any use for RFC3149 with the IP10 phone
or for other MGCP phones?  What would be your uses for it?
Any suggestions would greatly help in both developing a solution to fit
both my needs and others.

Thanks

Chris Bennett