[Asterisk-Users] H323 call dropped when answered

Krystian.Filiks Krystian.Filiks at kfiliks.com
Fri Aug 13 03:44:49 MST 2004

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............
Thanks for that.
That clears things up in my head a little.

To change to oh323 do I have to recompile the * CVS sources without the
chan_h323 or can I just install oh323 abnd remove the chan_h323 from the
module directory?

What was the problem with oh323, was it just a config problem, can you
give me a pointer hov to configure it?
Did g711 and g732 finaly work with oh323?

how did you get the "Executing Dial("SIP/sj1-4ff7", "H323/h") in new
stack" to go away?

I need all the help I can get, this is my first asterisk.

Newb. warning :-)

Thanks
Krystian