[Asterisk-Users] Problem with grandstream devices and DTMF signalling

Simone Ricci simone.ricci at cwnet.it
Fri Aug 13 02:41:20 MST 2004

Hi,
I've got a problem with some grandstram devices (namely a couple of
budgetone 101 and an ata-486). The point is that, unless I use inband
for DTMF, asterisk ignore the first digit dialed. Inband DTMF forces me
to use A-law/Mu-law, which is not what I want.

BTW, this appens after a Playtones(), waiting for user entering an
extension.
I've tried many solutions, played around with all dtmf options...but no
luck...

Note that after the first digit (which get 'lost'), others get processed
successfully.

Cheers,
Simone.

Simone Ricci