[Asterisk-Users] outgoing ZAP cannot connect using E1 isdn

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Aug 13 00:37:29 MST 2004

Spooky - I was at this second about to report that I have got it working,
though I don't know why ...

If the number I want to call is 07803xxxxxx then if I say
Dial(Zap/g1/7803xxxxxx) the damned thing works.

So it seems that something is automatically adding the "0" to the dialled
string. What would be doing that ?

I'm going to try your suggestion of the pridialplan and prilocaldialplan and
see what difference this makes. However, where do I put these commands and
what data should I set it to ? (google here I come!)

Many thanks for taking the time to respond.

Julian