[Asterisk-Users] caller id over iax

Stan Dard stan at wireless-support.net
Thu Aug 12 15:18:21 MST 2004

Hi all - thanks for all your help. (not)

I've just sussed it.

I had a dial plan line..

;exten => s,5003,SetCIDNum(0${CALLERIDNUM})

The 0$ was the problem, remove the '0' and it works fine. So watch out
for this in extensions.conf - you could add or remove whatever you want
there for your Caller ID prefixes.

Obviously nobody has any idea about dial plans better than me here! (and
I'm a newbie).