[Asterisk-Users] Re: <<< MEETME_AGI_BACKGROUND inside MEET ME>>>

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 12:10:56 MST 2004

In article <BAY15-F8ClLZZxCZPs600036da4 at hotmail.com>,
jeff quade <jjq90 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Tony-
>
> Your .call file solution via loopback works **JUST FINE!**
> In fact GREAT. Thanks.

That's good news. I can't claim originality though - it was based
on an idea I saw on this list sometime in the last month or so.
But I'm very glad it worked, seeing as I hadn't tried it myself :-)

One of the things I like about Asterisk is that as I get to know
it better, there are so many cool tricks to discover. I'm also very
impressed with the way the code itself is structured.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield