[Asterisk-Users] Problem installing Software Fax SpanDSPsupport into Asterisk

Jon Bebeau jbebeau at 1nettw.net
Thu Aug 12 11:42:48 MST 2004

Thanks Seth.  That fixed the Makefile problem and got me to the next
problem: Compile errors in app_rxfax.c - below..  I'm thinking there are
updated source programs (app_rxfax.c and app_txfax.c and friends) to go
along with the updated Makefile?

Jon

app_rxfax.c compile log below--------------

gcc -O2 -g  -Iinclude -I../include -c -o  app_rxfax.o app_rxfax.c
In file included from app_rxfax.c:14:
../include/asterisk/lock.h: In function `ast_mutex_init':
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: `PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE' undeclared
(first use in this function)
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
../include/asterisk/lock.h:300: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [app_rxfax.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1