[Asterisk-Users] re: Convert Cisco 7960 to sip

asteriskstuff at ziplip.com asteriskstuff at ziplip.com
Thu Aug 12 11:39:50 MST 2004

Is your DHCP server a Windows Box, a Linux Box or your router?

I decided to kill my WRT54G router as my DHCP server as I had so many more config options by using either a Linux or Windows server (I ended up combining the Linux box as both the Asterisk Box, TFTP Box and DHCP box)....makes config much easier.