[Asterisk-Users] ::::: Pssst. Rc2! :::::::

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Aug 12 11:23:20 MST 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> If you look into the download areas, you'll find Asterisk 1.0 release candidate two...
>
> Find the mirrors on the link below, they'll update during the day if they don't already
> have RC2. Please don't hit the Digium FTP-server, since development need that connection
> for the bug tracker and the CVS. (And I guess Digium also needs the link for telephony :-)

I'll echo Olle's plea to USE A MIRROR instead of getting it directly from
Digium. For starters, you'll get the code a lot faster, and won't be
bashing Digium's link, thereby slowing down the Bug Trackier, Mailing
Lists and other important resources.

Another, non-official mirror, along with RPMS for RedHat 7.3, 8 and 9.0
(FC1 giving me some grief) can be found at:

ftp://ftp.nacs.net/asterisk/

My RPMS for RC2 can be found at:

ftp://ftp.nacs.net/asterisk/rh73/
ftp://ftp.nacs.net/asterisk/rh9/