[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice Voicemail

Chris cshaw59 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 21:23:26 MST 2004

Ok, LOL sorry, I don't mean to keep posting. I figured out an acceptable
solution.

Set your sip.conf and your phone to inband as BroadVoice requires. Then
simply create an extension for BV Voicemail and use the SIPDtmfMode()
command like this

exten => *86,1,SIPDtmfMode(rfc2833)
exten => *86,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@broadvoice,60)
exten => *86,3,Congestion()

This works, but I still think there may be a bug, you shouldn't need to do
this and this SHOULDNT work but it does...