[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice Voicemail

Chris cshaw59 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 21:07:37 MST 2004

hrmmmm ok... this has the annoying but logical side effect of making
Comedian Mail not work...  Probably because * is expecting an RFC2833
response but is getting noise instead...

This smells like a bug but I can't figure it out, DTMF works for everything
else I've tried...

The wierd thing is, I thought maybe it was the phone's inband dtmf causing
the problem so I tried switching to info or rfc2833, but it only works if
the * dtmfmode setting is anything but inband and the phone's dtmf mode IS
inband... Very WIERD...

-Chris