[Asterisk-Users] Blind Call Transfer using Sipura 3000 + asterisk

Karun Chemudugunta karun at bevocal.com
Wed Aug 11 12:00:01 MST 2004

Hi List,

I hope this setup must be done by our astersik users..

   I am using Sipura 3000 to receive PSTN calls and forward those calls to
asterisk for voice processing and after that, I am transferring call to
extension through FXS port on SPA 3000.

Currently, media of call is trombone through asterisk. i.e achieving blind
transfers on asterisk with SPA 3000.

Is it possible to stop trombone and send back media path on Sipura FXO to
FXS.

Current Call setup is

PSTN->SPA3000 FXO->Asterisk inbound--->Asterisk Outbound->SPA 3000
FXS->Analog Phone

I would like to make call setup line below after asterisk done

PSTN->SPA3000 FXO->SPA 3000 FXS->Analog Phone

Thanks in advance.