[Asterisk-Users] CallerID Debug On Zap/POTS Channel

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Aug 11 11:23:10 MST 2004

Soren Rathje wrote:
> Try "immediate=no" in context=external. FSK type callerid is usually received after the first ring and before the second ring.

Have already tried that, the only thing it does is make the messages
slightly less random.  I end up getting more of the notice messages than
I do the error+warning+warning messages when I use immediate=no as
opposed to immediate=yes.

I'm working Digium right now on this one, I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
Chris