[Asterisk-Users] AbsoluteTimeout Inside A Macro

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Aug 11 09:04:44 MST 2004

Mike Coakley wrote:

> Anyone out there with * code experience that can put this question to bed.

Actually, it is in bed.  Any 'user defined' extension will work inside a
macro.  What won't work is any 'system' extension whose execution is
based on an 'exception', which AbsoluteTimeout and the 'T' extension
are.  Look back through the thread and you'll see what I mean.  I've
already been talking with some * dev people, and right now I'm simply
use a 'macro'-like context, almost like you have in your example, to
perform the same functionality as my original macro.

Thanks,
Chris