[Asterisk-Users] SNOM 200 and Asterisk Woes

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Tue Aug 10 19:27:04 MST 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Todd Lieberman wrote:

> Looks like a firewall issue too me.

Some of the snoms are behind NAT.  However, my test one was on the same
subnet, and exhibited the same problems.

The asterisk box has firewalling disabled.  A firewall issue, I would
think, would not cause a registration to get STUCK even when I've
unplugged the snom.

Also, I should point out that the classic deadlock symptom still holds:

Asterisk doesn't want to exit when this happens.

Any ideas?

-Dan Mahoney