[Asterisk-Users] CVS version tags

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Tue Aug 10 17:17:37 MST 2004

I believe that 1-0_stable has been superceded by v1_0_rc_1.
If you want to use the latest stable version try:
cvs co -r v1_0_rc_1 asterisk

> #2 has no CVS/Tags file.  When I do "cvs -z9 update -d"
> everything works fine.  But, isn't this the up-to-the-minute
> development version of asterisk? I need to be running
> something stable that doesn't crash.

Those commands certainly do download the latest up-to-the-minute
Version of asterisk.  It is possible that some bugs and whatnot
will be found, but I have found that CVS Head is pretty stable.
Untill RC1 was released I was using the latest CVS for our main
production system.

> Thanks for your help!

Glad to be able to help.

> -Ryan