[Asterisk-Users] CVS version tags

Ryan Parlee listbox at jesca.com
Tue Aug 10 15:09:31 MST 2004

Can someone please tell me which version tags I should be using when
checking out with cvs.  Right now I have two directory trees:

	1) /u1/src/asterisk/asterisk-stable

	2) /u1/src/asterisk/asterisk-dev

#1 has "Tv1-0_stable" in the CVS/Tags file.  I haven't used tags a whole
lot, but I'm guessing that I checked this tree out with "cvs -z9 co -r
v1-0_stable asterisk".  I just tried to do "cvs -z9 update -d" and it
wouldn't complete.  Am I doing something wrong or is this tag no longer
valid?

#2 has no CVS/Tags file.  When I do "cvs -z9 update -d" everything works
fine.  But, isn't this the up-to-the-minute development version of asterisk?
I need to be running something stable that doesn't crash.

Thanks for your help!

-Ryan