[Asterisk-Users] Parked Call Viewer Application - Freeware

Kyle Hagan khagan at nuvoinc.com
Tue Aug 10 15:08:34 MST 2004

 I have written an application (win32) to view parked calls. The reason
i wrote the code is because my GS doesnt support the system reading the
parked extension back to me after I park it.

 This will allow you to view where the call is parked, the caller id and
when it was parked there.

You can configure it to show parked calls parked by anyone or set it to
a specific Device.
If you put 'All' it will show you all calls parked. If you put SIP/100
it will only show calls parked by SIP/100, etc...

Please let me know what you think of the app. Its Free!!!

Its available at www.quadrasoftware.com

Thanks,
Kyle
QuadraSoftware.com